The Pittsburgh Paralegal Association has many benefits for the paralegal who is a student, an entry-level or a senior paralegal. The benefits include education, leadership, community service, networking and social opportunities. Membership also includes:
- Free Education – Monthly CLE seminars on a variety of legal topics
- Networking Opportunities – Chance to meet and interact with other paralegals in various aspects of the legal field
- Pro Bono Opportunities – This Committee and its members have been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for their time and efforts with various projects
- Annual Social Events – Pittsburgh Pirates games, Paralegal Day celebration, Holiday Luncheon and happy hours!
- Three Memberships for the Price of One (PPA, Keystone Alliance and NFPA) – Plus free subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter magazine
- PPA Website Members Only Access – Includes access to the Job Bank, Parascope blog and member directory
- Student Scholarship – Annual scholarship awarded to a student enrolled in a paralegal program
- Mentoring Program
PPA offers a wide variety of resources and support to its members. Join today!